Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome!

Hello class of '99!  Can you believe it has been TEN years?  My, how time flies!   It's time to start planning for our reunion.  First things first...we need to find everyone!  So please, leave your contact information in the comment section.  If you do not want this information to be public you can email it to me at barclan@hotmail.com.  

For now, all I need is your mailing address.  We may be asking for more information at a later date. 

We will be sending out a survey to get your ideas about the reunion.  The link will be posted here.  We want as many people as possible to participate, so your input is very valuable. Katie and I have been sharing some good ideas, but we want to hear what you have to say! We want this reunion to be a huge success so that you look forward to all of them in the future!

Can't wait to hear from you!
Alaina (Barclift) Ladner 
Reunion Committee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so when and where are we thinking about having the reunion? I'm stunned at the idea that we've been out that long, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Emily (Williams) Johnson

Unknown said...

Hey..It is CRAZY to think it's been 10 years already! I look forward to seeing everyone!!

Jeremiah Nolen
1710 County Rd 730
Cullman AL, 35055

Anonymous said...

I cant believe its been this long. I cant wait. I cant wait to see everyone. Kelly Coleman Hampton
Kelly Hampton
52 Sutton Place Cr.
Albertville AL, 35950

Anonymous said...

Even though I moved to Florida our senior year, I really hope to attend and reconnect with everyone!

Dana Gillies Janowiak
1112 Weybridge Circle
Pelham, AL 35124

Anonymous said...

OMG! 10 YEARS
This is Andrea (Westmoreland)Dodenhoff I am living in Alpharetta, Ga now. My address is 155 Thompson St.
Alpharetta, Ga 30004