Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Big Night

On Saturday, May 30, 2009 the Albertville High School Class of '99 celebrated it's 10 year reunion at Gunter's Landing. What a night! It was so good to see all of you and I'm so glad that you came. Thank you for making our reunion very special. I've added a few of my pictures and if you have pictures that you would like to share on the blog, please email me (barclan@hotmail.com) and I'll be sure to add them.

For those of you who weren't able to make it, we missed you. Several of you were present in our slide show and it made us wish that you were there with us. Hopefully you'll make it to the next one.

Here are a few pictures from our night!
















Even though there are a few faces we can't see in this picture, it was the best one that I had. Tina was so graciously showing us her middle finger in all the rest!







Again it was so good to see all of you. (You looked FABULOUS) I cant' wait until we can do it again! Please keep this blog as one of your "favorites" so you can watch for updates and other information. Also we have a group on Facebook that you can join as well. Let's keep in touch and don't let 10 more years go by before we see one another!


No comments: